Instructions for Safe & Telephone
- Reception: 466
- Emergency: (0) 144
- Fire: (0) 122
- Fire: (0) 133
- Mountain Rescue: (0) 140
Call other Rooms
To call other rooms, simply dial the desired room number, no prefix needed.
Your room number is also your extension. The hotel number +43 6456 7262 plus your room number is the externally reachable number.
For example Room 108‘s external number is +43 6456 7262-108.
- Dial *55* and enter the desired alarm time in a 24 hour format. To confirm press #.
- To delete the alarm dial * 55 * and confirm by pressing #.
Your room telephone has been equipped with voice mail for your convenience. Please follow the instructions listed below to use your voice mail.
- Dial * 59 #
- Listen to the instructions
- You can now delete the message
Long Distance Calls
Long distance calls can be made through the room telephone. The charge depends on the duration of the call and its destination. It is then automatically applied to your room bill. To access the outside line please dial 0 in addition to the applicable country code.
How to program & operate your personal safe:
- Press #
- Enter your six-digit code
- Press # to store the code
- Close the safe door
- Input your chosen code number
- Press # (to lock the safe)
- Repeat steps 5 & 6 to open the safe
- Please memorise your code number
- Please leave the safe door on Check-Out day
If you have any additional questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to call the Reception (466)